Friday, January 27, 2012

Anniversary throw

After finally getting back on track with my throw projects here is the throw I made for my sister and brother in laws anniversary!

I used the pattern from Lion Brand 5 1/2 hour throw using Lion Brand WoolEase thick and quick yarn.

www.lionbrand.com/patterns/90208AD.html

I added my own border using this pattern:

Join in the corner of the throws short end.

R1: chain 3 (counts as 1 dc) skip first st, dc in next st, *ch 1, skip first st. Dc in each of next 2 st; repeat from * until 2 st remaining, skip next st dc in last st, ch 1 turn

R2:sc in first 2 dc *skip dc, work 5dc into ch 1 space, skip 2 dc, work 1 sc into next ch 1 space, skip dc; repeat from * to end. fasten off and weave in ends.

Repeat on the other short side! And VOILA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment