Monday, January 2, 2012

Sisters Christmas Throw

As promised I am posting some pictures and details to my current work in progress a throw for my sisters Christmas present that she will be receiving late!! No worries she is aware and as she is a crafter her self she understands that sometimes when you try out a new project that it may take you longer than you had anticipated... but to be honest I started this project after Christmas. This being my sons first Christmas I was too preoccupied with making it a special and memorable one for him and selfishly for myself as well!!

I am working off of a Red Heart pattern

http://www.redheart.com/free-patterns/trefoil-throw


This is probably about it 2/3 completed


Here is the detail

I have got that much completed in 1 week during naptimes and a few hours after Trey goes to sleep most nights. This pattern has turned out to be quicker than I expected and very pretty. So far I am very pleased.




1 comment: