Thursday, January 5, 2012

Frustration

After realizing I missed a stitch a dozen rows back, rendering every subsequent row after that incorrect and requiring me to rip it out and re-work them I  am just a bit frustrated! All the wasted time of working the project incorrectly has left me wanting to rip out my hair. Having to redo the ruined portion not only sets back when I can give the gift but also sets back when I can start another project I need to start for a gift. I am still shaking my head in disbelief at my complete lack of attention that led to my mistake, but after a discussion with my sister (the throws recipient) I  have decided to take a small break from this project and begin the anniversary blanket for my sister-in-law.  Details to come soon regarding my new project!

No comments:

Post a Comment