Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year

It is a New Year, and with it is brought a new sense of ambition on my part. Well it must be ambition because I have decided to work on some pretty extreme projects this coming year!
I am currently in the process of finishing a Christmas present (pictures to come once it is seen by the recipient) and I have finally made a decision on a major project for a family members anniversary! This project I have decided to undertake is a beautiful afghan with many stitches I have never attempted before. And even though there are new techniques involved I am beyond confident I can finish it and that it will be gorgeous!! Finishing it in roughly a month and half not so confident about!! I have a feeling I may be doing and re-doing until it is perfect! But I am up for the challenge!!!
As for the remainder of the year I am hopeful that I can complete many homemade presents for the holidays! Wish me luck in my endeavors this year!!
Tomorrow I will post some details of my current and future projects any tips or suggestions are always greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment